A completely automatic “System Solution” for the transport or treatment of chips or coolant. These are individual systems and components that are linked to form one complete system – a Central System.
A suitable system depends on the project requirements. This may be, for example, classical, rigid chip conveying systems (belt conveyors) or modern, flexible, cross-linked bulk goods transportation systems (pumping or suction technology). halls and machine layout, machining processes, materials, chip volume and length of conveying path, but also the degree of automation, flexibility, environmental stipulations, disposal costs and budgets are a selection of criteria which our planning experts take into consideration in the design of a suitable system.
KNOLL can offer you all required services, from planning to production to start-up, all from a single source. KNOLL customer service ensures safe and economical operation. Additionally if the system is to be expanded or reconfigured, KNOLL is the right partner for you.
Systems with Pump Technology
A conveyor and filter system with pump technology is suitable for fully-automatic chip transport from several processing machines to a central filter system. Cooling lubricant serves as the carrier medium.
Systems with Extraction Technology
A conveyor system with extraction technology is suitable for fully-automatic chip transport from several processing machines to a central collection point. Room air serves as the carrier medium.
Systems with Collecting Conveyors
Collecting conveyor systems are required to bring metal chips and small parts from production to a central collection point.
Systems for Chip Processing
The treatment of chips has many advantages: they are dry and separated by type, so disposal costs are low. Depending on the material, it may even be possible to sell the chips.
As a supplier of complete solutions KNOLL offers customers all accessories for KNOLL Central Systems:
- Pumps – For the mechanical-engineering and automotive industries
- Swarf Trolleys – For stable emptying
- Coolant + Lubricant Tempering equipment – For preheating and heating or cooling of cooling lubricants and other media
- Foreign Oil Separators – For maintaining cooling lubricants
- Coolant + Lubricant metering and mixing devices – For metering and mixing stable and homogeneous cooling lubricants or solutions
- Magnetic Separators – For cleaning cooling lubricants to remove ferromagnetic contaminants
- Chip Centrifuges – For automatically de-oiling short metal chips
- Chip Compactors – For briquetting (compacting) metal chips as an economical and ecological alternative to chip processing
- Lifting + Tipping Devices – Equipment for emptying the contents of chip trolleys or material hoppers into containers, chip mills or centrifuges
Please contact us for more information on Central Systems from KNOLL.