Vektek TuffGrip™ – High Capacity Fluid Advance Work Supports
World’s smallest High Capacity Work Supports, from a ¾” threaded 1000# model to a 1¾”, 8000# model, no other Work Support compare in performance and size. High Capacity Work Supports save space and weight, while giving you unmatched performance on fixtures. Available in: 1,000, 2,000, 4,000 and 8,000 lb capacity. Longer strokes, in many models! PLUS, NOW you can confirm your part is present and contacted with Vektek’s High Capacity Part Present Sensing Work Supports. Available in: 2,000, 4,000 and 8,000 lb capacity.
Vektek Hydraulic Workholding Concept
This advanced design block body cylinder mounts under the surface plate to pull a threaded fastener, making for easy-to-build fixturing on the new designs and giving you the option to add hydraulic control to many existing fixtures SAE porting receives fittings for either flexible or hard tubing external plumbing.
Please contact us for more information on workholding solution from Vektek USA.
Confirm Clamp Stroke Position Pneumatically
With the increasing use of automation it is becoming important to get positive confirmation of part status in your hydraulic fixture design. The Vektek Pneumatic Confirmation Valve allows designers to build in a simple check for proper part loading before or after clamping.
The Vektek Pneumatic Confirmation Valve confirms the stage of loading before or after clamping. It is adaptable to multiple devices including: swing clamps, link clamps, cylinders and supports. Avoid machine crashes by confirming specific actions before you cycle your machine. It is designed to be used in both coolant and dry environments, and is easily mounted either vertically or horizontally. Confirmation at its finest!
- Easily fine tune to your fixture giving you a choice of set and differential pressure.
- Confirm signal is based on restricting air flow when tested function is present.
- Over-travel sensing will reopen if a device depresses plunger too far on over travel models.
- Pneumatic Confirmation Valve can be used with almost any clamping device.
- Can help you detect missing or misloaded parts.
- Remote venting recommended in coolant applications.
Please contact us for more information on innovative products from Vektek for your workholding requirements.
Link: Vektek Pneumatic Confirmation Valve (PDF)
Vektek at EMO 2019
Hall 5 Booth G78
In The Port Sequence Valves
Control Sequencing of Individual Devices
- Installs directly into device port, requires manifold mounting.
- Works with Top and Bottom Flange Swing Clamps, Link Clamps and High Capacity Work Supports.
- Controls timing of individual devices on your fixture.
- Each valve can be individually fine tuned from the factory preset.
- True sequencing design allows full system pressure downstream of valve after opening.
- Maintains pressure upstream while device actuates.
- Three pressure ranges available with adjustability within each range.*
- Can be added after the fixture is built to assure proper sequencing.
- Use with single or double acting clamps;
in clamp port, unclamp port, or both.
- Internal reverse free flow check valve allows for faster return.
- Accessories available; Pressure pre-set block and in-line adapter block.
* Number of sequences within each range depends on number of devices, pump flow & operating pressure.
In The Port Precision Flow Control Valve
Control Speed of Individual Devices
- Use with single or double acting clamps.
- Meter-in flow control with reverse free flow check valve.
- Smallest high-pressure flow control valve on the market.
- Prevent component cam damage from unexpected or accidental surges in flow rate.
- Adjusting screw is positively retained and will not come out under pressure.
- Integral reverse free flow check valve for use with single or double acting clamps.
- Flow control requires the use of manifold mount ports.
For more info visit Vektek at the EMO at Hall 5, Stand G78
Vektek at EMO 2019
Hall 5 Booth G78
New for EMO Vektek introduces Work Supports with up to 3X capacity at 350 Bar!
Plungers stay retracted during part loading. Hydraulic pressure advances the plunger exerting only spring force as it makes contact with the part. Hydraulic pressure then automatically sequences, “freezing” the plunger, to properly support the part.
- Available in 8kN (M26) or 15.5kN (M35) capacity.
- Order with base or cartridge only.
- Ventless configuration and built in wipers protect the plunger movement from chips and debris.
- Base is compatible with Vektek’s In The Port Flow Control & In The Port Sequence Valves.
- Uses Vektek’s BHC technology to guard against corrosion.
- O-Ring face seal design makes machining cavities easier.
Standard G Series porting and alternate O-Ring manifold face seal is located in the base of the support flange for bolt down installation. Cartridge mount, 3 or 4 bolt flange options available.
High Capacity Part Present Sensing Work Supports!
Confirm part is present and contacted even on as-cast surfaces!
Plungers stay retracted during part loading while air flow travels through the work support. Hydraulic pressure advances the plunger exerting only spring force as it makes contact with the part. This closes the integral air valve to indicate part is present and contacted. Hydraulic pressure then automatically sequences, “freezing” the plunger.
- All the details stated above – plus…
- Once support is locked, air sensing positively confirms both contact and part present.
- Use Vektek’s Air Sensing Control Kit 45-0824-00 for easy setup.
- Max air operating pressure is 1 bar.
Visit the Vektek Booth at the EMO at Hall 5, Stand G78