Wash Water Recycling
The Aqua-Save system from MecWash Systems Limited, UK continuously recovers and re-uses the wash water in parts cleaning systems so the need for disposal is significantly reduced. Water quality is maintained throughout production ensuring that parts exit the system in a clean condition, without contamination with oily residues. The only effluent resulting from the Aqua-Save system is a concentrated waste, consisting of the oils, emulsions and soluble waste washed from dirty components, which represents typically less than 5% of the total water volume.
The Aqua-Save system can be added to any aqueous wash system to maintain solution cleanliness and washing performance, to reduce machine downtime, to minimise effluent disposal and to save money.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Removal of free and emulsified oils from the wash and rinse solutions
- Continuous recovery and re-use of wash and rinse water
- Significant water, energy, labour and chemical cost savings
- Environmentally friendly, substantial reduction in waste disposal
- Maintains continuous production and eliminates system downtime
- Maintains solution quality and wash performance
- Compact system, requiring minimal floor space
- Fully automatic operation with PLC control
- Can be fitted to all aqueous parts washing systems
- Media- and chemical-free treatment system – no chemical additives or filter membranes required
- Enclosed system
Please contact us for more information on the MecWash Aqua-Save system.