Vektek at EMO 2019
Hall 5 Booth G78
New for EMO Vektek introduces Work Supports with up to 3X capacity at 350 Bar!
Plungers stay retracted during part loading. Hydraulic pressure advances the plunger exerting only spring force as it makes contact with the part. Hydraulic pressure then automatically sequences, “freezing” the plunger, to properly support the part.
- Available in 8kN (M26) or 15.5kN (M35) capacity.
- Order with base or cartridge only.
- Ventless configuration and built in wipers protect the plunger movement from chips and debris.
- Base is compatible with Vektek’s In The Port Flow Control & In The Port Sequence Valves.
- Uses Vektek’s BHC technology to guard against corrosion.
- O-Ring face seal design makes machining cavities easier.
Standard G Series porting and alternate O-Ring manifold face seal is located in the base of the support flange for bolt down installation. Cartridge mount, 3 or 4 bolt flange options available.
High Capacity Part Present Sensing Work Supports!
Confirm part is present and contacted even on as-cast surfaces!
Plungers stay retracted during part loading while air flow travels through the work support. Hydraulic pressure advances the plunger exerting only spring force as it makes contact with the part. This closes the integral air valve to indicate part is present and contacted. Hydraulic pressure then automatically sequences, “freezing” the plunger.
- All the details stated above – plus…
- Once support is locked, air sensing positively confirms both contact and part present.
- Use Vektek’s Air Sensing Control Kit 45-0824-00 for easy setup.
- Max air operating pressure is 1 bar.
Visit the Vektek Booth at the EMO at Hall 5, Stand G78