Vektek at EMO 2019
Hall 5 Booth G78
In The Port Sequence Valves
Control Sequencing of Individual Devices
- Installs directly into device port, requires manifold mounting.
- Works with Top and Bottom Flange Swing Clamps, Link Clamps and High Capacity Work Supports.
- Controls timing of individual devices on your fixture.
- Each valve can be individually fine tuned from the factory preset.
- True sequencing design allows full system pressure downstream of valve after opening.
- Maintains pressure upstream while device actuates.
- Three pressure ranges available with adjustability within each range.*
- Can be added after the fixture is built to assure proper sequencing.
- Use with single or double acting clamps;
in clamp port, unclamp port, or both.
- Internal reverse free flow check valve allows for faster return.
- Accessories available; Pressure pre-set block and in-line adapter block.
* Number of sequences within each range depends on number of devices, pump flow & operating pressure.
In The Port Precision Flow Control Valve
Control Speed of Individual Devices
- Use with single or double acting clamps.
- Meter-in flow control with reverse free flow check valve.
- Smallest high-pressure flow control valve on the market.
- Prevent component cam damage from unexpected or accidental surges in flow rate.
- Adjusting screw is positively retained and will not come out under pressure.
- Integral reverse free flow check valve for use with single or double acting clamps.
- Flow control requires the use of manifold mount ports.
For more info visit Vektek at the EMO at Hall 5, Stand G78